Saturday, October 30, 2010

Acquasys Pocket Investor v3.1.1

Acquasys Pocket Investor v3.1.1





Overview : Pocket Investor is an innovative investment manager for Windows Mobile Classic and Professional (touch-screen enabled) devices which combines many features in a compact and powerful solution especially designed for small and medium investors in a mobile scenario.

Pocket Investor goes far beyond traditional stock managers go. With Pocket Investor, you can build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, options and mutual funds, maintain records of their prices and activities, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, analyze them using over 20 different charts, track their performances towards your goals and much more!

With Pocket Investor on your mobile device, you always have instant answers to questions like:
* How are my investments performing today, this week, this month or this year?
* What is the current market value of my porfolio?
* How are my investments allocated, including those in mutual funds?
* How are my stocks diversified?
* How risky is my portfolio today?
* How close am I from the goals I defined for my investments?
* What are the latest news and upcoming events that may impact my investments?

Requirements : Touch-screen Windows Mobile 5 or above with .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or later


Download:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44UYWUKN

No comments:

Post a Comment